The Sleep8 is a new, easy-to-use device to sanitize your CPAP mask, tubing, and water chamber! It is the smallest unit of its kind on the market and perfect for travel. The kit consists of just three parts:
1. The Sleep8 device
All it takes to thoroughly clean your CPAP, BiPAP, or APAP device is connecting one end of your CPAP tubing to the valve inside the sanitizing bag, with the other end still connected to your mask. If your machine has a water chamber, disconnect and dry that, and place inside the bag also. Then zip the bag, connect the valve on the outer part of the bag to the Sleep8 device, and turn on. It's that easy! The Sleep8 sanitizing device will run for 1 hour, and it is recommended that you leave the bag zipped for another hour before opening.
- Compatible with ALL CPAP brands and models, with no adapters needed!
- Uses ozone, or "activated oxygen," to sanitize your CPAP accessories
- Unlike some competitors, Sleep8 does not expose the CPAP machine itself to ozone. Doing so may void the warranties of certain CPAP manufacturers. Yet it still kills more than 99% of germs.
- Compact for travel
- Daily use is recommended to best prevent bacterial buildup in your equipment
- The manufacturer recommends changing the bag every 3 months with daily use
- 18-month warranty
Size: 6.25”x 4.5”x 3.25”
Weight: .6 lbs (10 oz.)
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople