Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
Imagine Cleaning Your CPAP Equipment Easily, Quickly and with No Mess!
- automated CPAP equipment cleaner, sanitizes and disinfects your CPAP mask, hose and reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart every day
- activated oxygen, the same sanitizing process used in water purification and hospitals, destroys 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and mold
- no messy chemicals or water required; your equipment remains completely dry
Listen to Simon's testimonial:
Included with your SoClean purchase is: Small Bottle Pre-Wash (prior to first use), Cartridge Filter, Check Valve Assembly, 1 Slot Plug, and AC Power Adapter.
SoClean 2 Features:
- New sleek design
- Smaller footprint
- Front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cycle
- Left or right hose insertion option
- Easy filter cartridge system
- 1 Year Warranty
- Peace-of-mind sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
Weight 7 lbs
Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 12 in
SoClean Adapters: With S9 Climate Line Heated Hose Adapter, With Fisher Paykel Icon Heated Hose Adapter, With Fisher and Paykel 600 Series Adapter, With Philips Respironics System One 60 Adapter
The inside chamber was designed specifically so that multiple mask types can be used within the SoClean unit, from nasal pillow masks to full CPAP masks. If you do not have one of these models, you do not need an adapter.
- free shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
- owned by a medical doctor, not businesspeople