The ResMed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows CPAP mask with headgear is ResMed's quietest mask yet! Bringing you the latest technology in sleep apnea therapy, the AirFit P10 nasal pillow mask is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than its predecessor the Swift FX, and has been shown to deliver more than 40 minutes of additional sleep per night. Offering premium comfort and ease of use without compromising stability, the AirFit P10 nasal pillow CPAP mask also sports a unique split-strap headgear design for minimal facial contact and a real sense of freedom. It is so comfortable and effective, it won a world-coveted Red Dot Award for excellent product design.
This mask has the option of Standard or "For Her": the standard mask includes sizes small, medium, and large pillows. For Her includes a slightly smaller headgear, and pillows sizes XS, S, and M.
New QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it’s barely noticeable to you and your partner.
Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the revolutionary new flexi-tube is ultra light and highly durable, letting you move around freely without compromising the mask's seal.
- Easy to use. The AirFit P10's minimalist three-piece design makes assembly, fitting and cleaning a breeze.
- Easy to assemble. Key-clip nasal pillows feature color-coded sizing and left/right-orientation for fast and easy fitting. The mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.
- Comfortable. The mask seals on contact, with trampoline action that lets you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
**Please note: This product requires a prescription. If you are an established Singular Sleep patient (you have had an online consultation with Dr. Krainin), we have your prescription on file and you may order this product. If you are not an established patient, fax your prescription to us at 844-841-8454 or securely upload it below. If you don't have a prescription, you can download our prescription request form , have your provider sign it, and return it to us, or contact us to schedule an online consultation to obtain one. Or upload your prescription securely here:
- Free Shipping On All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople