- ResMed AirMini
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP* (*Cable Kits sold separately)
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed S9*
- 3B Medical Luna*
- Apex Medical iCH*
• Can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras
• Features a built-in LED Flashlight
• FAA Compliant
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your PAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
Using Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while traveling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Pilot-24 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. The built-in USB port allows the Pilot-24 Lite to power countless handheld electronic devices including mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- free shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
- owned by a medical doctor, not businesspeople