SleepWeaver Cloth Elan Nasal CPAP Mask (without Headgear): Non-Prescription
Get the corresponding SleepWeaver Elan Headgear without a prescription here.
The Mask/Cushion is a simple replacement item that allows the patient to personalize their Élan mask with five available styles to choose from. The Mask/Cushion is just the cloth portion of the mask interface and is easy to replace.
*Please note: This Elan mask cushion is intended only as a replacement item for a fully-assembled mask; it cannot be combined with the separate Elan headgear to form a fully-assembled mask.
The recommended replacement of this type of component to the mask interface is every 3 months.
- breathable, non-allergenic, soft-cloth technology quietly inflates like a balloon to create an airtight seal while eliminating leaks, pressure points, sore spots, and pinching
- exhalation holes under the mask match up with your natural nasal exhalation
- mask angle design so exhalation doesn’t bother you or your bed partner
SleepWeaver Élan Mask/Cushion
- Mask/cushion (available in small, regular and large) - click here for a printable sizing guide!
- Quick Start Illustration Guide
*Important fitting information: to ensure that you order the correct size and adjust it properly, please watch these instructional videos.
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople