**Please note: This product requires a prescription.
The innovative Bongo RX is a simple device for treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea, that has soft nasal cushions to form a seal within the nasal opening. During inhalation, small valves open to allow you to breathe normally through the device. During exhalation, the valves close directing exhaled air through specifically designed vent holes to generate EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure), which props open the airway until you inhale again.
- Soft silicone nasal seals
- Uses your own exhalation to generate EPAP
- No machine, hoses, electricity, or batteries required
- FDA cleared
- Reusable and is small enough to fit in a shirt pocket so patients can use it anytime and anywhere
- Not made with natural rubber latex
This Product Includes:
- Optional headgear
- Travel case
- Drying Stand
Important Cleaning Information:
- The Bongo Rx should be cleaned after each use
- Do not attempt to disassemble the device as it can be damaging
- Gently handwash the device with unscented soap
- Shake out any excess water and check for obstructions
- Allow drying on the drying stand away from sunlight
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- free shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
- owned by a medical doctor, not businesspeople