Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- use for overnight travel where electricity is not available
- can also be used as a backup power source for your DreamStation Go CPAP should use lose power; the battery can be set up to automatically switch the DreamStaton Go to battery power in the event of a power outage, giving you peace of mind that your sleep therapy will never be interrupted
- Will power a DreamStation Go CPAP machine set to 10 cwp for an average of 13 hours*
- FAA approved - safe to use on long-haul flights
- Can be charged and remain attached while it is being used
- Weight: 1.53 pounds
- Dimensions: 4.803” L x 5.937” W x 2.315” H
- Output power: 50W
- Output voltage: 18-24.6 VDC
- Recharge time: <5 hours
- Battery technology: lithium ion
- Minimum life cycle: 500 cycles
*Battery runtimes may vary due to CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging other devices with the battery's USB port, and other factors.
- free shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
- owned by a medical doctor, not businesspeople