If you're having trouble sleeping, why look for a sleep doctor near you when you can schedule an online appointment with our sleep specialist?
In Our Online Sleep Clinic, Our Sleep Doctor Can:
- Treat you from the safety of your own home without increasing your risk of COVID-19.
- Explain your sleep apnea test results to you, review the diagnosis, and recommend treatment.
- Prescriptions that require a sleep apnea doctor: our doctor can prescribe CPAP machines, masks, oral appliances for sleep apnea, Provent, and Bongo RX.
- Manage your CPAP machine, analyzing the data and making the necessary changes to ensure that you are fully-treated.
- Treat more advanced sleep breathing problems like central sleep apnea (CSA) and hypoxemia.
- Treat insomnia online with cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBT-I) and non-controlled sleep medications including the following: trazodone, Vistaril (hydroxyzine), Silenor, gabapentin, and Rozerem.
- Treat restless legs syndrome (RLS) by prescribing medications such as Mirapex, Requip, Neurontin (gabapentin), Sinemet and Horizant.
- Treat circadian rhythm disorders such as delayed sleep phase disorder, advanced sleep phase disorder, and jet lag.
- Treat diagnosed narcolepsy with WAKIX or Strattera.
- Sign job-related and insurance-related documents related to your sleep disorder.
- Why wait? Book an appointment with our sleep medicine physician today!
Or let us contact you to give you more information or help you schedule a consultation. We will reach out to you within one business day:
Requirements for an online sleep doctor consultation:
All you need is an Internet connection and one of the following:
- a computer with a microphone and camera
- a smartphone such as an iPhone or Android
- a tablet
Questions? Email or call now at (844) 757-9355. We are in the office Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time.
Meet Our Sleep Doctor:
- Dr. Joseph Krainin is a medical doctor (M.D.), not a psychologist.
- He is a fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, an honor given to those select doctors that have made major contributions to the field.
- Board-certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Board-certified in Neurology.
- Over 10 years of practice experience.
Benefits of Sleep Telemedicine:
- No need to keep searching for "sleep doctor near me"; connect with the doctor at a time and place that are convenient for you.
- Cost-effective solutions for your sleep disorder.*
- No driving, traffic, or waiting in a germ-infested office.
- You won't need to take time off work; we can accommodate your schedule.
- Discounts are available if you use the prescription from our doctor to purchase sleep apnea treatment from Singular Sleep.
Sleep disorders that we treat:
- Sleep apnea (Obstructive Sleep Apnea - OSA, Central Sleep Apnea - CSA)
- CPAP intolerance
- Insomnia (trouble falling or staying asleep, or non-refreshing sleep)
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD or PLMS)
- Excessive daytime sleepiness and fatigue
- Circadian rhythm disorders (jet lag, delayed sleep phase disorder, etc.)
- Sleep and circadian rhythm optimization for performance
- Night Sweats
- Bedwetting (enuresis)
Menopause-related sleep issues
"For several months, I struggled with a difficult sleep disorder that took a huge toll on my health and wellbeing. My other health care providers weren't able to help - they simply didn't have the skill set to know what was wrong with me. Thankfully, I found Singular Sleep. I scheduled an online consultation with Dr. Krainin and it was super-easy and convenient. He really listened to me and I could tell that he truly understood what I was going through. Dr. K was able to make the correct diagnosis and get me started on a treatment plan that turned my life around. I can't thank you enough! I have recommended Singular Sleep to all my friends and co-workers who have sleep issues."
- Kathleen Fulton
*Consultation fee is $195. Patients who have conducted a home sleep test through Singular Sleep will receive a $100 credit towards the purchase of a PAP machine, with follow-up appointments for $105. Consultations lasting longer than the allotted time will be billed pro rata. Consultation includes one prescription, consultation note, and an invoice. There will be a $15 per page charge for additional paperwork that you require to be completed including insurance and Medicare forms. Additional prescriptions will carry a fee of $20 each. Evening appointments carry a fee of $75 on top of the consultation fee, while weekend and holiday appointments will have an additional $150 fee. Consultation fee also includes 4 machine downloads per year; additional downloads will carry a fee of $25.