Due to frequent inquiries from veterans for assistance in their pursuit of VA disability benefit claims for sleep apnea due to in-service events, we have created a special sleep apnea nexus letter program. The program includes 2 steps:
Step 1. Records Review
The doctor will review the medical evidence for your VA disability claim, followed by an online consultation with the physician to discuss what the options are for presenting your case to the VA. - $195
- Send us the following medical records by fax to 844-841-8454 or via email to email@example.com:
- Your official VA disability rating letter - needs to have the VA logo on it
- An official copy of your sleep study report diagnosing you with sleep apnea
- Documents that you believe support a nexus between an established service-connected disability and sleep apnea
- DO NOT SEND US ALL OF YOUR VA MEDICAL RECORDS
- NOTE: If you don't have a record of your sleep study report you will have to repeat a sleep study. If you order a home sleep apnea test through Singular Sleep at the same time that you order your records review, we will give you a 15% discount on the sleep study ($250 instead of the regular $295). Use promo code USASTRONG.
Step 2. Nexus Letter Generation with or without DBQ
If the doctor can support your claim and you would like to proceed, the doctor will write a custom nexus letter based on your specific circumstances - $300
Successful links that we have been able to establish between sleep apnea and military service include:
- PTSD as an exacerbating factor for your obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) due to arousal-related ventilatory instability
- Service-related injuries leading to reduced activity and weight gain which resulted in OSA
- Medications for service-related depression causing weight gain which resulted in OSA
- TBIs or cervical spinal cord injuries leading to central sleep apnea (CSA).
- Opiate medications needed to manage service-related injuries leading to central sleep apnea CSA.
Online DBQ - $150
You may schedule your records review and online consultation below: