Due to frequent inquiries from veterans for assistance in their pursuit of VA disability benefit claim for sleep apnea due to in-service events, we have created a special sleep apnea nexus letter program. The program includes 2 steps:
1. Records review, during which the doctor will review the medical evidence for your VA disability claim, followed by an online consultation with the physician about what the options are for presenting your case. - $195
- You will need to send us all relevant medical records by fax to 844-841-8454 or via email to email@example.com.
- NOTE: If you have not had a sleep study within the last three years, you will need to repeat one as sleep apnea can come and go over someone's life depending on a number of factors. If you order a home sleep apnea test through Singular Sleep at the same time that you order your records review, we will give you a 15% discount on the sleep study ($250 instead of the regular $295).
2. If the doctor can support your claim and you would like to proceed, a nexus letter from the physician - $300
Potential links with sleep apnea and your service include:
- Service-related injuries led to reduced activity and weight gain which resulted in obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Opiate medications needed to manage service-related injuries led to central sleep apnea (CSA)
You may schedule your records review and online consultation below: