Our FDA-approved test continuously monitors your blood pressure for 24 hours and will tell you if you are a blood pressure dipper or nondipper in your sleep. Losing the normal blood pressure dip while you sleep is a risk factor for:
- end-organ damage (damage to the heart, brain, kidneys, and eyes)
- worse cardiovascular outcomes
- high blood pressure caused by sleep apnea
The device is an easy-to-apply and disposable patch that you wear on your chest. The device also provides information about cardiac output and systemic vascular resistance.
See attached report from a real patient!
Note: you need to take your blood pressure manually prior to help calibrate the device prior to use.
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople