Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus any shipping fees.
Price Match Guarantee: We will match the lowest advertised list price by an authorized dealer of the same product. Price matching cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
FLONASE® is now available without a prescription and can be beneficial in some patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Read the science behind the benefit in the British Medical Journal.
- offers 24-hour relief from nasal congestion, runny nose, and sneezing
- prescription-strength, non-drowsy formula
- contains the #1 most prescribed allergy medicine*
- helps block 6 allergic substances, not just 1**
- outperforms #1 non-drowsy allergy pill***
- relieves itchy, watery eyes
- works directly at the source, where you need it most
As recommended on WebMD as a snoring remedy (see #5)!
How Flonase works:
- allergens enter our bodies through our nose and trigger a response from our immune system
- this results in the release of inflammatory substances that cause your allergic symptoms
- FLONASE® acts to block 6 of these inflammatory substances, including histamine, to treat your symptoms
*Based on IMS Health Monthly TRx Allergy Market. 12-month period ending May, 2014.
**Mechanism vs. most OTC allergy pills. Flonase® acts on multiple inflammatory substances (histamine, prostaglandins, cytokines, tryptases, chemokines, and leukotrienes). The exact number and precise mechanism are unknown.
***Total nasal symptom relief vs. 10 mg single ingredient loratadine
- free shipping on all U.S. orders over $49
- price match guarantee
- owned by a medical doctor, not businesspeople