For a limited time only, get an online consultation with our sleep physician to obtain a prescription for $50 (regularly priced at $195) with the purchase of an AirMini Travel CPAP machine. Simply write "AIRMINI" in the 'additional notes' section of the consultation order form.*
- Smallest portable CPAP on the market today
- Effective waterless humidification for portable convenience** via HumidX (for moderate to moist climates) or HumidX Plus (for dry climates) heat-moisture exchange systems
- Convenient control with the AirMini app
- Premium travel bag and accessories for therapy on the go (optional)
- Includes 3 modes in one device: fixed-pressure CPAP, AutoSet, and AutoSet for her
- Comes with power cord and fabric carrying bag
You can control the AirMini from your smart device with the AirMini app. Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings that will help you get a restful night’s sleep. The AirMini app also provides access to your sleep score each morning and 30-day history, so you can continue tracking your sleep on the go.
**Waterless humidification HumidX and HumidX Plus currently not available when using full face masks
**Please note that the AirMini by itself does not include tubing. The AirMini tubing comes in all of the set-up packs and can also be purchased by itself here.
Note: This device is not compatible with all CPAP masks! It is designed to be compatible with these 3 CPAP masks from ResMed:
- AirFit F20 Full Face Mask
- AirFit N20 Nasal Mask
- AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows Mask
The AirMini can only be purchased as a bundle with one of the above masks and the appropriate tubing designed for that mask. No other tubing will be compatible with the AirMini. Available bundles:
- AirMini CPAP + AirFit F20 Full Face Mask (choose size small, medium, or large) + F20 setup pack (includes F20 tubing and elbow for use with AirMini)
- Air Mini CPAP + AirFit N20 Nasal Mask (choose size small, medium, or large) + N20 setup pack (includes N20 tubing and elbow for use with AirMini, plus 1 HumidX and 1 HumidX Plus)
- Air Mini CPAP + AirFit P10 for AirMini Nasal Pillows setup pack (includes P10 headgear and headgear clips, all 3 sizes of nasal pillows, P10 tubing for use with AirMini, plus 1 HumidX and 1 HumidX Plus)
Other masks that work with the AirMini:
- ResMed AirTouch F20
- ResMed AirFit F30
***AirFit P10 Note: The version of the P10 listed above is the updated version of the P10 that is only compatible with the AirMini device. A regular P10 mask will not work with this machine, and the AirMini version of the P10 will not work with any other machine.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: Although the manufacturer has a 30-day guarantee on these masks, the machine can only be returned for warranty issues. If you have not used one of these masks before, you may want to try it with your current machine to ensure satisfaction so that you are not unsatisfied with the machine and unable to return it.
Need more information? Read our article reviewing all of the available current travel CPAP options here.
*Certain restrictions apply. Must have been previously diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea. Not available in all states.
©ResMed 2020 Used with Permission
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
**Please note: This product requires a prescription. If you are an established Singular Sleep patient (you have had an online consultation with Dr. Krainin), we have your prescription on file and you may order this product. If you are not an established patient, fax your prescription to us at 844-841-8454 or securely upload it below. If you don't have a prescription, you can download our prescription request form , have your provider sign it, and return it to us, or contact us to schedule an online consultation to obtain one. Or upload your prescription securely here:
- Free Shipping On All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople