A great alternative to CPAP and traditional oral appliances that can cause jaw pain and dental issues.
NOTE: this product requires a prescription. Please fax your prescription to us at (844) 841-8454.
- Unlike many similar devices that are only approved for snoring, the Snor.X is FDA-approved for the treatment of mild-moderate sleep apnea.
- The device gently retains the tongue in a forward position during sleep – keeping the airway open and free from obstruction.
- No TMJ pain. No pressure on teeth.
- Can be used in patients who don't have any teeth or whose teeth are not healthy enough for a traditional oral appliance for sleep apnea.
- Snor.X consists of two pieces: a tongue sleeve and a plastic ring that is held in place by notches on each side of the sleeve. The patient places their tongue into the sleeve and squeezes the front end of the device to create a gentle suction. Air vents are sculpted on the upper surface of the appliance to facilitate the ability to breathe through the mouth, if needed. A lip guard prevents the tongue moving backwards during sleep.
- Can be adjusted for custom comfort and effectiveness.
- Recommended replacement: every 6 months.