Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus any shipping fees.
Price Match Guarantee: We will match the lowest advertised list price by an authorized dealer of the same product. Price matching cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
Imagine Cleaning Your CPAP Equipment Easily, Quickly and with No Mess!
- automated CPAP equipment cleaner, sanitizes and disinfects your CPAP mask, hose and reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart every day
- activated oxygen, the same sanitizing process used in water purification and hospitals, destroys 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and mold
- no messy chemicals or water required; your equipment remains completely dry
Listen to Simon's testimonial:
Included with your SoClean purchase is: Small Bottle Pre-Wash (prior to first use), Cartridge Filter, Check Valve Assembly, 1 Slot Plug, and AC Power Adapter.
SoClean 2 Features:
- Peace-of-mind sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
Weight 7 lbs
Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 12 in
SoClean Adapters: With S9 Climate Line Heated Hose Adapter, With Fisher Paykel Icon Heated Hose Adapter, With Fisher and Paykel 600 Series Adapter, With Philips Respironics System One 60 Adapter
The inside chamber was designed specifically so that multiple mask types can be used within the SoClean unit, from nasal pillow masks to full CPAP masks.
SoClean uses a universal fitting to integrate into an array of CPAP models. Some CPAP models that use a heated hose will need an adapter to maintain the heated hose function. If you are unsure which adapter you may need, please refer to the SoClean compatibility list.
- free shipping on all U.S. orders over $49
- price match guarantee
- owned by a medical doctor, not businesspeople