Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
*As of Monday, 9/11/2017, this item is back-ordered and we expect it to be available in approximately two weeks.
The SunPower 40W Solar Panel allows you to safely and efficiently charge the Freedom™ CPAP Battery using the power of the sun!
Made from SunPower Corporation's unique Maxeon® solar cell technology that boasts a 22% efficiency rating (the ratio of energy output from the solar cell to input energy from the sun) making it one of the highest performing portable solar panels on the market today.
As an added bonus, by using the included DC Input Cord, you can use the SunPower Solar Panel to charge other batteries or small electronic devices that operate from 18V or less.
- Made from SunPower Maxeon® solar cell technology.
- Low profile panels with anti-reflective coating produce more energy from any angle.
- 22% efficiency rating makes this one of the highest performing portable solar panels on the market.
- Flexible, lightweight three panel design folds to 11" x 11" and weighs only 2.2 lbs making it ultra portable.
- In optimal charging conditions the Freedom™ CPAP Battery or C-100 CPAP Battery can be quicked charged by the SunPower Solar Panel up to 80% capacity in 4-5 hours and a full charge can be obtained in approximately 8 hours when the battery is fully discharged.
- As an added bonus by using the included DC Input Cord and a device's DC power cord you can use the SunPower Solar Panel to charge other batteries or small electronic devices that operate from 18V or less.
- Compatible with both the Freedom™ CPAP Battery and the discontinued C-100 CPAP Battery. Freedom™ CPAP Battery requires connection to the solar panel via the included charge controller.
- free shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
- owned by a medical doctor, not businesspeople