NOTE: this product requires a prescription. Please fax your prescription to us at (844) 841-8454.
- The Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Machine builds on the form of the Z1 with an improved, quieter motor, an Auto Start /Stop Feature and an improved auto-adjusting pressure algorithm for more comfort.
- At just 6.48” x 3.30” x 2.02” and 10.5 oz, it fits easily into your bag and won’t weigh you down. Perfect for taking your sleep apnea therapy anywhere you want to go.
- Includes a free Qtube to muffle the noise at the mask.
- Free Nitelog™ mobile app for iOS and Android – View and analyze your CPAP data on your iOS or Android device.
- Z-Breathe is a proprietary comfort feature designed to minimize the typical pressure swings due to the spikes in pressure during exhalation and drops in pressure during inhalation to deliver a more comfortable therapy.
- The Z2 Auto’s firmware comes with the new Auto Start / Stop Feature. Simply place the mask on your face and the therapy will start when the device senses that you have started to breathe. The Z2 will then stop delivering therapy within seconds of the CPAP mask being removed from the face or when a large leak is detected.
- The Z2 Auto CPAP is fully compatible with the optional integrated extended life battery system called the PowerShell®. It delivers a full night of CPAP therapy on a fully-charged battery without the need for a power supply.
- Can be changed to a fixed-pressure if needed
- FAA compliant to use on long-haul flights
- Prevent dryness with no additional water with the heat moisture exchanger.
Need more information? Read our article reviewing all of the available current travel CPAP options here.
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- free shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
- owned by a medical doctor, not businesspeople