Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus any shipping fees.
Price Match Guarantee: We will match the lowest advertised list price by an authorized dealer of the same product. Price matching cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
NOTE: this product requires a prescription. Let us make it easy for you to buy it! We will contact your doctor's office or old home care company and get the prescription on your behalf. 10% off your first purchase if you transfer your prescription to Singular Sleep!
If you don't have a prescription and live in one of the states where we provide telemedicine consultations, we may be able to get you a prescription. Learn more here:
- FDA-approved positional medical device for the treatment of mild to moderate positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Designed by a board certified sleep physician to keep you sleeping on your side—normalizing sleep quality while minimizing nighttime disruption and daytime fatigue
- A multi-center clinical study, Zzoma was found to be a clinically proven effective treatment for patients with positional OSA
Zzoma Quick Facts:
- Only costs $189.95
- Class II (prescription only) medical device cleared by the FDA
- Used for the treatment of mild to moderate positional sleep apnea
- Designed by sleep physicians
- Clinically tested
- Cost effective
- Adjustable Velcro straps for comfort
- Side elastics for comfortable breathing
- Effective wedge shape design
- Special grip surface
- 12″ x 6″ x 4″
Zzoma is an effective, affordable and comfortable CPAP alternative
Although continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy is an effective treatment for positional OSA, up to 50% of CPAP users use it incorrectly on a daily basis—citing problems like claustrophobia, mask discomfort, inability to tolerate the air pressure and/or side effects such as nasal congestion or eye irritation. In a multi-center clinical study of patients with positional OSA, Zzoma was found to be just as effective as CPAP therapy while allowing you to sleep comfortable on your own pillow with no mask or skin irritation. Zzoma is also an affordable alternative to CPAP therapy.
How Zzoma Works
- Place the device on your back and bring the straps around so they are in front of you.
- Position the device so the Velcro straps are at the level of your chest.
- Adjust the Velcro straps for fit and comfort and secure together.
- Lie on either side in a comfortable position and go to sleep.
- Catch more ZZZs with Zzoma.
Ask Your Doctor
Positional OSA can only be diagnosed by a sleep study and not all patients with OSA should be treated with the Zzoma. Zzoma is available by prescription only. Ask your doctor if the Zzoma Positional Device may be right for you.
- free shipping on all U.S. orders over $49
- price match guarantee
- owned by a medical doctor, not businesspeople