The ApneaRx is the only FDA-approved sleep apnea mouth guard that you can mold at home - no trip to the dentist is needed!
Key Benefits of the ApneaRx:
- ApneaRx is an oral appliance for sleep apnea device that, unlike over-the-counter snoring mouthpieces like Zyppah and Puresleep, is clinically proven to treat mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- ApneaRx is the only mandibular advancement device (MAD) that you can make at home; avoid visiting the dentist multiple times and having to pay $2000-$5000 for an overpriced oral device. The simple "boil and bite" method is similar to how you make a sports mouthguard.
- Unlike fixed OTC, anti-snore devices, the ApneaRx is adjustable by 1mm increments to fully open the airway while maintaining comfort and effectiveness. This reduces the risk of side effects like jaw joint pain.
- Dental devices are the most popular alternative to CPAP for OSA.
No prescription? Take advantage of our special promotion and get an online consultation with our sleep physician to obtain a prescription for $75 (regularly priced at $195) with the purchase of an ApneaRx. We'll need a copy of your sleep study report showing that you have mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea or severe obstructive sleep apnea and have failed CPAP. You can book the appointment below and then fax your sleep study report to 844-757-9355 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The device typically needs to be replaced every 8-12 months. It is not recommended for patients with temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ or TMD).
To determine whether you need Standard or Small size, use our printable sizing guide.
Watch this instructional video to learn about custom fitting an ApneaRX:
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople