SleepWeaver Anew Cloth CPAP Full Face Mask - No Prescription
Get the corresponding SleepWeaver Anew Headgear without a prescription here.
- especially designed for people who tend to breathe through their mouths
- dual interface design securely seals around both the nose and the mouth, with no gaps and only soft cloth touching the skin
- unique “loose fit” provides the ultimate in comfort and completely eliminates strap marks. The SleepWeaver Anew is available in multiple size options to ensure that users find the perfect fit for their face
- open-face headgear design accommodates eyeglasses and allows virtually unrestricted vision—great for people who like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV!
- 90° elbow swivel connector allows for more natural sleeping positions and is easy to remove and clean
- attaches with two quick-release snaps, making it one of the easiest masks to put on and take off.
- high-tech, non-allergenic cloth material allows the skin to breathe naturally while wicking away moisture and, unlike rubber or silicone seals, leaving no pressure marks.
*Important Fitting Information: to ensure you order the correct size, and to ensure that the size you order is adjusted correctly, please watch these instructional videos.
For more information on sizing, click here for a sizing template.
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople